Top 10 Things to do at our Barnes & Noble Fundraiser on Dec 6th
Join us Tuesday Dec 6th from 5pm-8pm for our Barnes & Noble Fundraiser! A portion of each sale on this special night will go to our PTO. This is a great opportunity to get all of your holiday shopping done AND help our PTO raise funds for the programs we sponsor throughout the year!
Here's our Top Ten List for when you visit Barnes & Noble on Dec 6th:
1. Get a sticker from our PTO Volunteers so the Barnes & Noble staff know that you're here to support the New Hartford PTO when you check out!
2. Shop! Duh, this is an easy one, but did you know all the cool things that Barnes & Noble sells? It's not just books (although we think books are pretty cool). Check out the extensive selection of toys and games for all ages. Music and music accessories, headphones, calendars, Nooks, etc. You get the idea, look around and see for yourself!
3. Mingle! Chances are, someone you know will be here!
4. Find Humprey! He'll be on hand to spread holiday cheer. If you don't know who he is, you will when you find him...
5. Head to the craft table with the kiddos and do a fun holiday craft. You'll feel like Parent-of-the-Year for being so "crafty" with your kids on a week night.
6. Get a front row seat to story time with our "celebrity readers". See if your child's teacher is on the schedule!
7. Need something for the older kids to do that's "not boring"? Send them on a Scavenger Hunt and hope they win cool prizes.
8. Go eat something at the Cafe. If you're not hungry, you will be when you see the cheesecake menu- order one for the office holiday party, to take to Grandma's, or to eat yourself (It will help you through the stress of the holidays, we promise!). Place your order and pay during our event, but schedule a pickup day at your convenience!
9. Get your purchases wrapped! That's right, we'll have free gift wrapping available. One more thing to check off your list!
10. Be sure you wear a New Hartford Public Schools T-Shirt to show your school spirit!
This is sure to be a great night out in our community. Enjoy time with your family and get into the holiday spirit.